Sunday, July 6, 2014

Doodle Day: Animals with a Twist - July 1-6


Welcome to my blog! Hard to believe that we are already into July but I'm loving this month's Doodle Day theme. ANIMALS WITH A TWIST. What does that mean? I've posted our prompt list with a different animal each day and I've posted a second list with themes like Fantasy, Sci Fi, Contest, Family, Event, Historical, ... Doodlers are asked to either doodle just the animal or the animal inspired by a theme from the list or any other they come up with. I was traveling at the beginning of the month so I was doodling without my computer and therefore without reference but scroll down to check out my first 6 days of doodles for July...

BIG DOG
 
SMALL DOG

LONG HAIRED CAT


SHORT HAIRED CAT
 
FISH

SQUIRREL
 

Come back to my blog next weekend to check out another week of ANIMALS WITH A TWIST.
 
If you want to see more of my doodles and illustrations, check out my ONLINE PORTFOLIO.
You can also find me on TWITTER @AlisonHertz, GOOGLE+, PINTEREST, and FACEBOOK.
 
If Doodle Day looks like something you would enjoy participating in, CLICK HERE to go to the Facebook group where I post the prompts and more than 300 doodlers share their doodles.
 
Post a comment or suggest a Doodle theme (just keep it family friendly). : )

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Promotional Pens

    ReplyDelete