Sunday, March 16, 2014

Doodle Day 2014: March INTERACTIONS Month



We are sixteen days into INTERACTIONS month in Doodle Day and the doodles have been fantastic! I have been working on a book dummy and a hidden pictures puzzle so while I have been drawing every day, I have not completed every prompt. That's okay. I want all of the Doodle Day participants to know that if something else inspires your drawings for a day or a week or a month, go with it. The point of Doodle Day is to draw every day and the prompts and themes are there for challenge and inspiration. It is a lot of fun to check out the prompt list and doodle that day's prompt without having to stare at your page or screen and come up with something to draw.

Last week, I also created a short video in Powtoons to share what Doodle Day is all about and inspire a few more doodlers to join in. Check it out:




Here are the doodles that I have created so far this month:


PARENT AND CHILD

MEETING

LEAVING

HELPING

BUILDING UP
 
KNOCKING DOWN

RIDING ON

SURPRISED

PUSHING

PULLING

This one was just for fun...

Just playing some more...

Inspired by Pi Day on March 14th

One of my mottos in life...
 
Come back for more doodles this month and join us if you are interested.
Click on the link below to go to the group page:
 
Leave a comment below if you have questions about Doodle Day or
have an idea for a great doodle theme we should use, or just want to say hello.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great doodles, & I love the video! So glad I discovered DoodleDay back in December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mit! I love having you as part of our doodle community!

      Delete