Friday, November 30, 2012

SkADaMo 23

This is the last official day of SkADaMo 2012. Including the drawing below, I posted 23 sketches in November. I sketched every day, I just didn't post them all because I am working on a book dummy for my lastest picture book manuscript and those drawings are not ready for display. : ) I appreciate all the visitors this month and all of the wonderful comments left below my sketches. I will continue drawing every day (it is like my morning coffee) and posting many of them so keep checking back to this blog for new posts.

SkADaMo 23 - Happy New Year!
 
To see past sketches from this month, click below:
Sketches 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6

To see Linda Silvestri's Sketched Out blog with her SkaDaMo sketches and links to all the other illustrators participating in this challenge, click HERE.

Leave a comment below to let me know you stopped by.
 


7 comments:

  1. They look so excited about 2013! I hope it will be a good year for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a blast! Hope we see more of Hannukahville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile. Love the celebration. I hope to see more of tthese little characters next year. They are quite endearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your artwork. I saw a couple of book ideas in some of your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Good luck with the dummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute & expressive! Makes me excited about 2013 :•)

    It's been fun seeing your sketches...thanks, Alison.

    ReplyDelete