Thursday, November 15, 2012

FLAP! Book Launch and SkADaMo Update

FLAP! released today! Laura Miller interviewed me on her blog and I bet that most of you will be surprised by what you learn about me. (In a good way). Check out her blog post HERE.

You can order a copy of FLAP! at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound, my website at www.AlisonHertz.com or the publisher's site at www.WeavingDreamsPublishing.com. If you would like an autographed copy, order it directly from me by sending me a message at Alison@AlisonHertz.com and include where to send the book(s) and who to autograph it for. I will then bill you through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account - you can use a credit card through them, too. Thank you in advance.



As for SkADaMo drawings - I have created 13, 14, and 15 and will upload them to this blog on Monday along with sketches for days 16, 17, and 18. I have some traveling to do and will be away from my computer. Come back next week to check out those sketches.

2 comments: